A couple of my recent discoveries
- I picked this book up at the Berkeley Public Library and it got me thinking... so many people call clothes "organic" when the dyes used on them are super toxic. So now I'm on a plant dye kick... stay tuned if that sounds interesting to you!
- Many of you know, but my mom is helping me keep up with shipping Salinity orders. We're taking a little family vacation together and I'll be treating everyone to treatments at Golden Hour PDX.
- I've been thinking a lot about solitude lately. There is no link for solitude, but when was the last time you were totally away from it all? No ads popping up. Nobody telling you their opinions. No chores to do. Nobody needing anything. Just you and your inner voice.
- Anybody else remember Cottage Living magazine? Well, it was middle school Sarah's favorite subscription and she collected them all. I am turning back to them for inspiration on the finishing touches on our sailboat. Cottage-sailboat fusion design is a good thing, right?
- I can't believe this is still available in the shop. There is only one remaining and it is my favorite piece in my whole kitchen right now.
- These photos are all from a recent stay at Indian Springs Resort & Spa. It took me a while to visit there because I am more of a turn-to-nature person while I travel but this trip was fabulous. So warm and relaxing. I highly recommend a visit if you're traveling near Napa.