The sun is shining so warm over the San Francisco Bay this week. It is warm when I wake and go to sleep, which is so rare here. I've been starting the day with an exploratory paddle on our new SUP around the marina, making the most of this new warmth. Here's a bit of what I'm loving this week:
- I listened to this book myself a few months ago, but editing my photos took me back to sharing earbuds with my husband on the coastal train around the Izu Peninsula in Japan, listening to it again together. I am so grateful to have a partner who is all in supportive of my get-back-to-the-wild-side. It is narrated beautifully by the author herself.
- This art.
- I ordered Moon Juice's Holy Yoni oil a few months ago and I love it. Get on the waitlist, ladies.
- I am staying off of all technology as much as possible these days. Replacing screen time with forest time. When I am connected, I've started using these. My fingers literally hurt after touching my phone because of the EMFs. This helps me a lot.
- I am getting back in the swing with a mid-day yoga nidra. Have you ever tried yoga nidra?
- Everybody needs a new playlist. I made this playlist on spotify to carry me into summer.